- Olivier Laudus are happy to accept returns of unwanted items (including earrings as long as they are returned in the sealed pouch they came in) within 28 days of purchase. Our earrings policy also applies to necklace sets as long as the earrings are returned in the sealed pouch. Please note that orders placed before 24/03/20 are still subject to our previous returns policy of 14 days once the order has been received.
- All items must be returned unworn, with labels attached, in their original unmarked packaging with proof of purchase. Please send an email to email@example.com to let us know you are returning something.
- We advise that all returns are sent by Signed For Delivery, as we are unable to accept responsibility for returns unless signed for by a member of Olivier Laudus staff. Please note we might not email you upon receipt of your parcel, if you would like to confirm that your parcel has arrived at our offices, please check your tracking number on the parcel courier’s website.
- Returns are usually processed within 7 working days, although during busy periods this may vary.
- £4.99 will be deducted from your refund if less than £49 of your order is kept. This is the original postage cost we incur when sending out the parcel to you. (Free delivery on orders above £49)
- For overseas orders, the original postage will be deducted from the refund if less than £65 in value is kept.
- As soon as we’ve received and taken care of your return, we’ll email you to confirm that your refund has been issued.
- Please note that the refund timeframe may vary depending on the payment method and processing times between payment providers:
Credit Card: Our bank will credit your account within 3-5 working days of receipt of your items.
PayPal: Your refund will be visible in your PayPal account within 24 hours of your refund email being sent.
- All sales taxes are included in your refund if your order has been sent to a destination within the EU. Outside the EU, custom duties and sales taxes are non-refundable.
- Refunds will always be processed onto the same debit or credit card used for purchase.
RETURNS ADDRESSOlivier Laudus Design
6 The Gables
London N10 3EA
If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8004 9988 International +(44) (0)20 8004 9988
Olivier Laudus may run promotions or put items on sale from time to time. If you received a gift with your purchase alongside a paid item, the free item must also be returned in order to receive a full refund.
We understand that you might have purchased a product recently that has now been reduced in price. Unfortunately, we cannot refund you the price difference if this occurs.